latest Reviews and articles
- Food / Wine
- Life and Style
- London to Paris train tickets (return)
- Live in nanny position in central London
- NW6 West Hampstead STUDIO FLAT - DOUBLE
- baby sitter full time wanted
- 1 Fennel
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Carrot
- ½ juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- Finely grate the fennel, onion and carrot.
- Put the lemon juice, olive oil and vinegar into a bowl and mix well.
- Add the grated vegetables and mix well.
- Transfer to a plate and serve with some cold meat.
- Olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- ½ pint chicken stock
- 1 small round lettuce, sliced
- 150ml double cream
- Splash of Tabasco
- Fry the garlic in a little olive oil.
- Add the stock, lettuce and double cream and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Blend in a food processor or liquidizer.
- Pour into a bowl, add a few dashes of Tabasco and serve.
- 500g minced beef
- 3 medium shallots, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 3 cornichons, finely chopped
- 1 bunch of flat leafed parsley, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Mix all the ingredients really well together.
- Shape it into balls – you should get 4-6 – and pat down into burgers.
- Cook on a really high grill or BBQ!
- Serve with a fresh salad and some chunky chips
Ingredients (for 6 people):
- 6 nectarines
- 400g fresh blueberries
- 3 soup spoons of honey
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 soup spoon of orange blossom water
- A few basil leaves
- Peel and thinly slice the nectarines and place in a bowl.
- Mix the honey, lime juice and orange blossom water.
- Pour the mixture over the fruit and mix gently.
- Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Just before serving add the blueberries and mix gently.
- Decorate with some basil leaves.
- Serve with some fresh double cream
Enfants, femmes, Amarcord, la Trouvaille, pret a porter, londres, Santé, Tom McCarthy, Biopic, kings place, Gabrielle, chanteroy, livre, regilait, Rhumatologue, sangatte, tournois de petanques, London Fashion Week, Emploi, Matthieu Kassovitz, echangeons, jugement, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Différences entre entreprises françaises et britanniques,