latest Reviews and articles
- Food / Wine
- Life and Style
- Upholsterer & Fabric Wall Covering Specialist
- mother help
- Chambre double / twin en zone 2 - Londres
- Train Brussels - London - Brussels 25&26 May - 100 Euros RETURN TICKET
Tampico: The ultimate summer bags, straight from the Dordogne
For twenty years, family-run Tampico has been creating handbags and luggage in a small Périgord atelier, in the south west of France. The brand is known for its classic, relaxed beach carryalls made from sturdy canvas with natural leather detailing. Ultra-functional and stylish, they’re for ideal weekend, beach or country-clubbing, if that’s your bag. Yet the oversized neutral canvas tones also make ideal reusable shopping carriers for city slickers and look perfect with a Breton top, jean shorts and espadrilles, for laid-back weekending anywhere. Since going international, Tampicos have unsurprisingly been snatched up by the Cape Cod set but also sell out regularly in Japan.
Now the ultimate purveyors of laid back French-chic in London, Aimé (32 Ledbury Road, W11) bought up a handful in different shapes and sizes for their summer season. But hurry, they’ll be gone before the grandes vacances!
More articles like this
- Is France a better place to re...
- What so special about French m...
- Fancy a drink?
- Infidelity: British gentlemen ...
- Great gift ideas for Christmas