Submit your event
- Montre Stührling Original Aristocrat Vingt Hommes
- EuroCave Confort Vieillitheque Wine Fridge 1998 model
- Ensuite room to rent
- 2017 CANNONDALE SCALPEL-SI CARBON 1
Baker / Confectioner / Pâtissier Enthusiast in London
posted by contact - 11/01/2017 00:00
Do you have your own recipes that you thought of and tried?
Then there is no better place for you than our team.
We are a new coffee shop/bakery/patisserie soon to be opened in Wembley, London. You will be working with talented people in an international environment with English, French, Romanian and many more languages being spoken.
Everything we (and that includes you) do will be created from scratch. If you want to have an impact, what you do to really matter, than here is your place. Everything we do must be natural, we will try to provide 100% bio GMO-free ingredients so no prefabs, no additives etc. in our products. We will bake what we would like to eat.
That being said the following basic requirements are a must (although everything can be learned):
* Full understanding of food safety and hygiene
* Understanding/knowledge of allergens
* Basic baking/pastry, basic elements (like sourdough-bred, cupcakes, croissants, etc.) nothing specific or fancy;
* Basic decoration
* Eligible for working and living in the UK
Economy/Politics, cheese, kings place, London Fashion Week, take someone for a ride , wine tasting, cd release, livre, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Children, Ecards, ricard, Matthieu Kassovitz, Tintin, film, liberal, Beauty salons / Hairdressers, london, 1973, Copper, film, cheese, Politics, food,