Today's events all events
- Food / Wine
- Life and Style
- After School Nanny Position in Southfields
- Les Copains d'abord French club for children/ Free Trial
- Kitchen Porters needed – London
- Waiters and Bar Staff needed – London
Events articles and reviews
Drama classes by the Exchange Theatre
From 31/08/2016 at 23:00 to 30/07/2017 at 23:00
Exchange Theatre offers drama classes in French to adults but also children in London. Thanks to a nine-year experience, we welcome our students with pleasure and professionalism in our company.
Le Workshop is a drama class taught in French for adults. During 2h30, our class leader, a professional and native french actor, presents various drama approaches, works on the voice and body and introduce texts and scripts. A showcase is offered in a London theatre in July.
The classes take place in London Bridge.
- Tuesday eve for debutant level
- Monday eve for advanced level
- Thursday eve for the amdram company
LE PETIT THEATRE
Le Petit Theatre is a drama class in London for children fluent in French. Through movement and imaginative play, it helps the children developing their intellect and social skills. It is also a good opportunity for your child to speak French if they don’t have the occasion to do so at home. Our classes are a mix of physical and vocal warm ups, various drama games, text work, improvisation and character creation.
From 3 year olds.
- After school in Clapham, West London and Kentish Town
- Saturday morning in London Bridge
- Saturday afternoon in Kentish Town
- Age group: Everyone
- Website: http://www.exchangetheatre.com