Today's events all events
- Life and Style
- Montre Stührling Original Aristocrat Vingt Hommes
- EuroCave Confort Vieillitheque Wine Fridge 1998 model
- Ensuite room to rent
- 2017 CANNONDALE SCALPEL-SI CARBON 1
Events articles and reviews
French Sundaes on the Occupation at the Cinema Museum once a month
From 16/10/2016 at 14:30 to 15/06/2017 at 17:30
Jon Davies, tutor in French cinema at Morley College, introduces his session on the Occupation, taking place at the Cinema Museum once a month. Each session will take a look at a French film and Occupation and the evolution of the way this period has been depicted on screens.
Museum opens at 1.30pm for event at 2.30pm. Sessions finish by 5.30pm.
- October 16th – How did French cinema portray the Occupation? With the amazing and rarely seen 1946 La Bataille du Rail (Battle of the Rails)
- November 20th - Louis Malle’s groundbreaking Au revoir les enfants (Goodbye Children)
- December 11th - Truffaut’s Le Dernier Métro (The Last Métro) with Dépardieu and Deneuve.
- January 15th - Un héros très discret (A Self-Made Hero) by Jacques Audiard.
- Where: The Cinema Museum
- Age group: Everyone
- Price: £6.50 - £10
- Website: http://www.cinemamuseum.org.uk/2016/the-autumn-season-2016-dates-for-your-diary/
Economy/Politics, cheese, kings place, London Fashion Week, take someone for a ride , wine tasting, cd release, livre, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Children, Ecards, ricard, Matthieu Kassovitz, Tintin, film, liberal, Beauty salons / Hairdressers, london, 1973, Copper, film, cheese, Politics, food,