Today's events all events
- Food / Wine
- Life and Style
- Aller retour - Londres au Paris
- Poste de nourrice avec logement au centre de Londres
- NW6 West Hampstead STUDIO FLAT - DOUBLE
- baby sitter full time wanted
Events articles and reviews
French Sundaes on the Occupation at the Cinema Museum once a month
From 16/10/2016 at 14:30 to 15/06/2017 at 17:30
Jon Davies, tutor in French cinema at Morley College, introduces his session on the Occupation, taking place at the Cinema Museum once a month. Each session will take a look at a French film and Occupation and the evolution of the way this period has been depicted on screens.
Museum opens at 1.30pm for event at 2.30pm. Sessions finish by 5.30pm.
- October 16th – How did French cinema portray the Occupation? With the amazing and rarely seen 1946 La Bataille du Rail (Battle of the Rails)
- November 20th - Louis Malle’s groundbreaking Au revoir les enfants (Goodbye Children)
- December 11th - Truffaut’s Le Dernier Métro (The Last Métro) with Dépardieu and Deneuve.
- January 15th - Un héros très discret (A Self-Made Hero) by Jacques Audiard.
- Where: The Cinema Museum
- Age group: Everyone
- Price: £6.50 - £10
- Website: http://www.cinemamuseum.org.uk/2016/the-autumn-season-2016-dates-for-your-diary/
Tom McCarthy, Mathilde, e-change, la Trouvaille, petits gateaux, Traiteurs, Matthieu Kassovitz, marithe et francois girbaud, Trains, Gabrielle, Sante, agriculture, bhl, tournois de petanques, Sarkozy, space nk, kings place, film, 5.55, London Film Festival, 1973, Immobilier, London Fashion Week, mode,