- Life and Style
- Magnifique chambre pour 2 personnes à ALL SAINTS
- French love gift hamper with flowers
- 2 billets a vendre de londres st pancras a paris nord le 31/12/14 a 7.55 du matin
- Ticket to sell Paris - London Dec 1 7pm
Radicchio and Sausage Risotto
* 175g Radicchio
* 175g Tuscan Farmer's Sausage
* 6 tbsp Olive Oil
* 2 Shallots
* 2 Cloves of Garlic
* 200g Aborio Rice
* 500ml Chicken Stock
* 500ml Good Red Wine
* 25g Butter
* 30g Parmesan
Skin the sausage then cut into medium-sized chunks. Roll into balls. Now heat the olive oil in a heavy pan and cook the sausage until brown. Finely chop the shallot and add to the pan. Cook until softened. Crush the garlic and cook for about a minute. Add the rice and stir so that it is coated in all those lovely juices. Gradually add the wine, stirring constantly and adding more when as the rice absorbs.
A ladle at a time, add the stock and keep stirring. This will take roughly 25 minutes. After 15 minutes, add the radicchio.
Taste and season, stir in the butter and parmesan, then serve with some extra parmesan on top.